The Best Panko Crusted Baked Fish with Lemon Sauce
My BEST #Recipes >> Panko Crusted Baked #Cod Fish with Lemon Sauce
#drink >> #cookies >> #pasta >> #food >> #chocolate >> #keto >> #bread >> #easy >> #vegetarian >> #cake >> #healthy >> #cooking
This food is made from selected ingredients and is still fresh. Many benefits if we consume these foods, one of which makes our bodies become healthier. This food is also suitable for consumption by all ages. We can serve it for breakfast, lunch or dinner. And we can make it ourselves at home. So, try it
Yups, the food this time is really very delicious and perfect guys. Savory, salty, and sweet flavors merge into one, which makes this dish very delicious. Many spices are contained in this dish. Because this is made from natural ingredients, this certainly makes us healthier.
All ages and people can taste this dish. So what are you waiting for? try making this dish lovingly, so that the dishes are made more delicious. Good luck 🙂
2 lbs cod , cut into (5) 6-oz parcels
2 mugs panko breadcrumbs [See Note 1]
1 egg [See Note 2]
1 egg white
1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
1/8 teaspoon dark pepper
1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper (discretionary)
1/2 teaspoon dried herbs like parsley , thyme, oregano, and basil.
Crisply pressed Lemon
How to Make:
- Warmth over to 450 °F.
- Splash substantial treat sheet with cooking shower.
- Make a dig station. Beat egg and egg white in a bowl. Into another shallow dish, place the panko. In a third bowl blend the herbs and flavors.
- Sprinkle all sides of the fish with the herb and flavor blend.
- Dunk fish into egg, at that point into panko, squeezing fish into the panko and afterward swinging to coat the two sides.
- Spot fish on treat sheet, after all fish is covered, splash fish with cooking shower.
- Prepare for around 15 minutes until covering is pleasantly cooked and fish chips effectively. The inward temperature of the fish should peruse 145 degrees F.
- In the case of cooking from solidified, permit yourself around 20-30 minutes relying upon the thickness of your filets. The inside temperature of the fish should peruse 145 degrees F.
Did you successfully practice the recipe above? if so, share it so that your friends or relatives can also try it. thanks. 🙂