OVEN ROASTED ASPARAGUS RECIPE
The Best Easy Oven Roasted Asparagus Recipe – delicious, buttery, salty and rich oven roasted asparagus that takes under 3 minutes of prep and just 15 minutes to make the most delicious easy low carb asparagus side dish ever!
- 1 bunch asparagus, woody ends trimmed off
- 2 tbsp olive oil, extra virgin
- 2 tsp garlic salt or garlic powder
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp sea salt, celtic (skip if using garlic salt)
- 1 tsp pepper, fresh cracked
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Trim asparagus to remove tough, woody ends – discard ends.
- On a baking sheet (line with aluminum foil or parchment paper for easy cleanup), lay down asparagus.
- Drizzle asparagus with olive oil and lemon juice, mix around with hands to coat evenly.
- Generously season with salt and pepper.
- Turn oven to 400 degrees.
- Place asparagus in oven and roast at 400 for 15 minutes – checking at around 10 minutes to see if tips have started to brown slightly and asparagus has softened a bit.
- Cook until asparagus is soft and has crunchy browned bits, about 15 minutes total (this is very dependent on your oven and the thickness of the asparagus stalks – watch it to be sure it doesn’t overcook.)
- When asparagus is done, serve immediately.