Mustard Chicken With Honey And Potatoes
the chicken and the honey mustard potatoes are all prepared in a saucepan! Succulent chicken legs baked in the best honey mustard sauce makes for an easy dinner.
- 4-5 chicken legs in skin, with or without skin
- Season with salt and pepper to season
- 1-1 / 2 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/4 cup of honey
- 3 tablespoons old-fashioned mustard
- 2 tablespoons Dijon smooth mustard
- 2 tablespoons of water
- 1 pound (500 g) baby red potatoes, quartered
- 250 grams of green beans cut in half (OPTIONAL)
- 1-2 branches of rosemary (OPTIONAL)
- Preheat oven to 400 ° F (200 ° C). Season the chicken generously with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Heat olive oil in a large, nonstick skillet in an oven (or well-seasoned cast-iron skillet) over medium-high heat. Sear the chicken legs for 3 minutes per side, until the skin is golden and crisp. Leave 2 tablespoons of chicken in the pan to add flavor and drain off any excess.
- Fry the garlic in the same skillet around the chicken for 1 minute until fragrant. Add the honey, the two mustards and the water to the pan, mixing well and mixing all around the chicken.
- Add the potatoes; mix through the sauce. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Simmer the honey mustard sauce for two minutes, then bake in the oven and bake for 40 to 45 minutes, or until the chicken is fully cooked to the bone remains more persistent pink in the center.
Mustard Chicken With Honey And Potatoes was last modified: February 6th, 2020 by