Healthy Tuscan With Artichokes
- 4 chicken breasts of uniform size
- 1 tablespoon more avocado oil than needed
- 1 tablespoon of ghee butter, or avocado oil, see note
- 2 minced shallots, about 1/2 cup
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 1 can of 13.5 ounces of coconut cream or fat coconut milk
- 2 cups fresh packed spinach
- 1 can of 14 ounces of drained artichoke hearts
- 1/2 cup sliced sun-dried tomatoes
- Cook your chicken: sprinkle both sides of the chicken with plenty of salt. Heat the avocado oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Gently place the chicken breasts in a pan and bake 5 to 6 minutes per side, depending on the thickness of the breast, or until the chicken is golden and firm. Transfer to a plate.
- Clean your stove if it has any golden or burnt residue, then put it back on a medium heat. Add butter, ghee or avocado oil and when hot, add some shallot. Sauté shallot until tender, stirring occasionally, then add garlic. Cook, stirring constantly, until fragrant, about 30 to 60 seconds.
- For in your coconut cream; mix well. Add to your spinach, dried tomatoes and artichoke hearts; stir. Simmer until thickened slightly about 5 minutes. Serve with roasted potatoes (see note), cauliflower rice, zucchini noodles, spaghetti squash or pasta.
Healthy tuscan with artichokes was last modified: April 28th, 2020 by