Grilled Chicken Sun Dried Tomato and Avocado Spinach Salad
- 6 oz. baby spinach
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, grilled and cut into strips or cubes
- 1 large avocado, sliced or cubed
- 1/3 cup (heaping) drained sun dried tomatoes in oil, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 Tbsp finely minced fresh parsley
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1/4 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp honey
- 1/2 tsp dijon mustard
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
For the dressing, in a mixing bowl whisk together all dressing ingredients and season with salt and pepper to taste.
Divide spinach among 4 plates. Top with chicken, avocado, tomatoes, feta and nuts.
Stir dressing and pour evenly over each serving. Serve immediately.
Recipe source: Cooking Classy