Crispy Chicken Quesadillas
These crispy, restaurant-style chicken quesadillas are loaded with juicy chicken, black beans, onions and peppers, seasoning, and lots of warm, melty cheese! Plus, they’re freezer-friendly!
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- ½ onion finely diced
- ¼ bell pepper diced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/3 cup black beans drained and rinsed
- 1 Tablespoon Cajun seasoning
- 1 cup Tyson Grilled & Ready Chicken Breast Strips
- ½ cup Monterey jack cheese shredded
- ½ cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 4 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 Tablespoon butter optional
- Cilantro to garnish or you may add to the filling.
- Shred the cheese and set aside, allow it to come to room temperature if possible.
- Heat the olive oil in a large pan over medium heat.
- Add the onions, diced peppers, and garlic. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Use a silicone spatula to stir in the black beans. Heat for 1 minute.
- Remove from the heat and let them cool.