Chocolate Fudgy Brownies with Chocolate Sauce
This food is made from selected ingredients and is still fresh. Many benefits if we consume these foods, one of which makes our bodies become healthier. This food is also suitable for consumption by all ages. We can serve it for breakfast, lunch or dinner. And we can make it ourselves at home. So, try it
Yups, the food this time is really very delicious and perfect guys. Savory, salty, and sweet flavors merge into one, which makes this dish very delicious. Many spices are contained in this dish. Because this is made from natural ingredients, this certainly makes us healthier.
All ages and people can taste this dish. So what are you waiting for? try making this dish lovingly, so that the dishes are made more delicious. Good luck 🙂
Fudgy Brownie Recipe
- 1 cup all-purpose flour¹
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 12 ounces semisweet baking chocolate² (coarsely chopped)
- 1 cup butter (cut into 1-inch pieces)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar (packed)
- 4 large eggs (at room temperature)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Grease and flour or line a 9×13-inch glass baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the flour, salt, and cocoa powder together.
- Melt the chocolate and butter in a double boiler, stirring until smooth and well-combined.
- Add the sugars to the chocolate mixture, and whisk until well-combined.
- Remove the chocolate mixture from heat, and let it cool to room temperature.
- Once the chocolate mixture has reached room temperature, whisk in eggs one at a time until combined.
- Add the vanilla and stir until combined.
- Whisk in the flour mixture, and whisk just until combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the brownies comes out with a few fudgy crumbs.
- Let the brownies cool in the pan to room temperature.
- At this point, serve brownies, or wrap in plastic wrap (in the pan) and chill for a more fudge-like brownie.
- Be sure to properly measure the flour. Too much flour will give you a cakier brownie. Sift or stir the flour, spoon, and then level.
- Good-quality chocolate chips can be substituted for the baking chocolate.
- Nutrition values are estimates.