Cheesy Honey Mustard Chicken
I’m always on the lookout for new (and easy) chicken recipes, and this one is now high on our list- the chicken is so moist and flavorful. It was cooler out so I baked it in the oven, but you could also marinade it put it on the grill, brushing extra sauce on it as it cooks. -DELIGHTFUL!
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1.5 Tablespoons lemon pepper
- 4 Tablespoons Flour
- 3/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 4 Tablespoon bacon cooked and chopped
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 Tablespoon corn starch (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Season chicken breasts with lemon pepper and coat lightly with flour. Place in 9×13 baking dish.
- Combine honey, mustard, lemon juice and paprika. Pour over chicken. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove chicken from oven, if you’d like to thicken the sauce, whisk in some cornstarch.
- Top each chicken breast with 1 Tablespoon of bacon and 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese. Continue to bake until cheese is starting to brown (about 10 minutes).