BUTTERFLY CHICKEN OFFERS
These extra-raw homemade buttermilk offerings are covered with a perfect seasoning.
- 1 lb. chicken fillets
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 c. Black pepper
- 1/2 c. Teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/4 c. Onion powder
- 1 / 8-1 / 4 c. Cayenne tea
- Frying oil
- Place chicken strips in medium bowl and buttermilk on top until submerged. Place in the refrigerator and let soak for at least 30 minutes.
- Take another bowl and add the flour and seasonings. Mix with a fork. Now pour about 1/4 cup buttermilk into the flour, stirring gently with your fork as you add it. (This will create small tufts of dough that will make the chicken fillets crispier!)
- Heat your fryer to 375 F or add 1 “of oil in a cast iron skillet and heat over medium heat.
- Once the chicken fillets are cooked, remove them from the buttermilk mixture and slide them into the flour. Flip them over to coat each side
- When the oil is hot, add the chicken fillets and fry them several times if necessary. 2 minutes, until golden brown and crisp.
Remove them from the oil and place them on a rack.
Serve immediately with your favorite dip and chips.
BUTTERFLY CHICKEN OFFERS was last modified: February 12th, 2020 by