Air Seared Steak and Asparagus Groups
#drink >> #cookies >> #pasta >> #food >> #chocolate >> #keto >> #bread >> #easy >> #vegetarian >> #cake >> #healthy >> #cooking
Hello, all. Yups I come with very delicious recipes. This dish has a distinctive taste, all flavors are mixed together to create a super duper delicious taste.
The ingredients are still natural and easily available to all of you can try to make it immediately at home.
So, what are you waiting for? Feel and enjoy this dish and good luck.
- 2 – 2 1/2 pounds Flank steak – cut into 6 pieces
- legitimate salt/dark pepper
- 1/2 container Tamari sauce
- 2 cloves garlic – smashed
- 1 pound asparagus – cut
- 3 chime peppers – seeded and cut daintily
- 1/4 container balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 container meat stock
- 2 tablespoons unsalted spread
- Olive oil splash
- Season steaks with salt and pepper.
- Spot steaks into a huge zip top sack. Include: Tamari sauce and garlic. Seal pack.
- For the complete recipe, click here
Thank you for coming to my blog and good luck